Network and Service Management Young Researcher and Professional Award
The purpose of the NSM Young Professional Award is to recognize outstanding research contribution and leadership for young professionals in the field of network and service management. Applicants should submit a brief summary (approximately 500 to 1,000 words) of their work as well as the curriculum vitae by 19 April 2016 to the Young Professionals Program co-chairs Ali Daneshmand (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Raouf Boutaba (email@example.com). The award will be announced at the NOMS “Young Researchers and Professionals Reception" on Tuesday 26 April 2016.
- The applicant must be an IEEE ComSoc member or ComSoc student member, and get the first professional degree (e.g. Bachelor's degree or equivalent) within the past 15 years
- The applicant must have registered for the conference at the time of application
- The judging criteria will be based on the level of contribution and leadership that the applicant has exhibited in the field of network and service management
- Submissions will be evaluated with regard to originality of the research work and publications; technical, economic, or societal impact of contributions; potential for laying the ground for wider and deeper impact
- Submission Date: April 19, 2016
- Award Announcement: April 26, 2016
Young Professionals Program Co-chairs
- Ali Daneshmand, AT&T, USA
- Raouf Boutaba, University of Waterloo, Canada
IEEE Young Researchers and Professionals Reception
There will be an informal reception to provide an opportunity for the young researchers and professionals to interact with the senior researchers and professional. Date: Tuesday 26 April 2016
Also, at the reception, the winner of the Young Researcher/Professional award will be announced and presented.