The IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium, NOMS 2016, will feature a number of workshops to further disseminate fine-tuned research that are centered around the main conference theme: Managing Everything toward a Secure, Smart, and Hyperconnected World.
IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2016 invites proposals for one-day or half-day workshops, whichwill be held prioror immediately after the main NOMS 2016 Technical Program. The main purpose of the NOMS 2016 Workshops is to provide forums for research, development, integration, standards, service provisioning, and user communities addressing smart and hyperconnected environments, virtualization and in general softwarization of networking technologies, the newly emerging and potentially controversial topics on advanced services and applications, network operations and management, seamless secure services in an always-on mobile Internet and related topics.
Proposal Submission Guidelines
Each work shop proposal must include:
- Title of the workshop
- Names, addresses, and a short (200 words) bio of the major organizers (e.g., TPC (Co-)chair(s), OC General (Co-)chair(s))
- A brief description (1 page) of the technical issues addressed by the workshop. State reasons why and how the workshop would attract the NOMS 2016 audience.
- Technical Program Committee (TPC) and/or Organizing Committee (OC).
- Likely contributors and targeted audience.
- The planned format of the workshop, including a strategy to facilitate lively and interactive discussions.
- If applicable, a description of the past events of the workshop, including all statistics of submitted/accepted papers and attendee numbers. If the workshop does not have past editions, please provide estimates and explain a strategy on how to reach the targets of paper submissions and attendees.
- Publicity and advertising plan to attract paper submissions and attendees.
- A draft of 1-page "Call for Papers (CFP)" including title, description, topics and important dates.
- The workshop website address, if applicable
Submission of workshop proposals should be made to the Workshop Co-chairs of NOMS 2016.
- Workshop proposal submission: August 1, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: September 1, 2015
University of Gent, Belgium
Galatasaray University, Turkey