Tutorials are an integral part of the program of IEEE/IFIP NOMS 2016. They provide participants with broad and comprehensive overviews of emerging fields in management of information, networks and communication technology. Experts are invited to submit half-day (3.5 hours) tutorial proposals.
Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Management of IoT
- Managing Software Defined Infrastructures
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV) management
- Managing converged networks and services
- Managing cloud computing and services
- State of the art on wireless network management
- Smart grid management
- State of the art on security management
- Smart devices management
- Managing future networks
- Green communication management
- Tutorial proposal submission: October 1, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: November 20, 2015
- Camera ready version: March 15, 2016
If you are interested in presenting a tutorial at NOMS 2016 please fill in the Tutorial Form and send it to the Tutorial Co-Chairs, Dr. Prosper Chemouil, email@example.com and Dr. Merve Unuvar, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once accepted, a tutorial will be held provided that there is a minimum audience of 7 registrants for the tutorial. A stipend of $750 US will be offered per tutorial (to be shared among speakers for a particular tutorial if more than one speaker presents the tutorial).
As for most conferences, travel and other expenses are to be covered by the tutorial speakers themselves.
For further information, please contact the Tutorial Co-Chairs:
Orange Labs Networks, France
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, USA